Air Conditioning Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is a service provided by Maverick Plumbing and Air Conditioning to keep your air conditioning unit working properly and efficiently. It is best to keep your systems tuned up semi-annually as it will help prevent problems later on. With the proper maintenance, home or business owners can save up to 50% on their cooling bills.
Maverick Plumbing and Air Conditioning provides annual, semi-annual and quarterly air conditioning and heating tune-ups to thoroughly check your system.
Here’s what you can expect during an A/C tune-up by Maverick:
- Check A/C and Furnace system functions, safety controls, and adjust operating sequence where appropriate
- Inspect electrical components and connects
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
- Inspect pumps and lubricate motors
- Examine belts, adjust and align
- Inspect, and balance blowers
- Cleaning pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
- Cleaning outside coils and fins
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean burner assembly
- Remove soot from burner
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
Why Preventative Maintenance?
Savings: Preventative maintenance helps increase the efficiency of your HVAC system and ensures that your utility bills stay as low as possible.
Peace of Mind: Preventative maintenance leads to fewer system failures and a longer life for your HVAC equipment.
Continuity: We build customer relationships on trust and develop a thorough understanding of their homes’ HVAC systems.
Priority: Customers who have a preventative maintenance agreement with Go Green receive discounts on diagnostic and service fees as well as discounted repairs.